BLISS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Bliss Recruiters | Introduce Yourselves Here

+9
SolidApple
FreshOrangejuice
Johnny
DeadlySlayerRock985
DarKwOrlD
Kito4rox
TheBunny
GreekFire
VoηÐeLµä
13 posters

Go down

Bliss Recruiters | Introduce Yourselves Here  Empty Bliss Recruiters | Introduce Yourselves Here

Post by VoηÐeLµä Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:39 pm

Bliss Recruiters | Introduce Yourselves Here  3548960

This is a thread for Bliss Recruiters ONLY, no other exceptions. Discussions will only relate to that of Bliss recruiters.
VoηÐeLµä
VoηÐeLµä
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Bliss Recruiters | Introduce Yourselves Here  Empty Re: Bliss Recruiters | Introduce Yourselves Here

Post by GreekFire Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:01 am

does this include me?
GreekFire
GreekFire

Back to top Go down

Bliss Recruiters | Introduce Yourselves Here  Empty Re: Bliss Recruiters | Introduce Yourselves Here

Post by VoηÐeLµä Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:59 pm

._.

Mmhhh...maybe I should have put "Applicants" instead of "Bliss Recruiters" . Sorry for the misconception...lol
VoηÐeLµä
VoηÐeLµä
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBunny Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:11 am

Hello, im a cute Bunny. I live in USA, California. I live in a mobile home, I move to many cities within California. My birthday is 15/1. I'm BeGone player since 8/9/2013 and i enter to in a serious clan one day next of my Birthday, i enter to Forever (old ViP) but got delated in Febraury. I like play in Warehouse with the attchaments: incendiary ammo and laser ligth. I'm an applicant of Bliss bacause looks a clan with funny & nice family, and im now happy to be Away Pet from Chamo's House. I'm happy to be here and hope i can enter to Bliss...

Also i'm Ham's Brother but with different father. 

My BB is: TheBunny
My NPlay (new accunt): TheBunny

~ Bunneh C:
TheBunny
TheBunny

http://begonebrotherhood.forumotion.com/u6299

Back to top Go down

Post by Kito4rox Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:17 am

hello, im kito4rox i live in jakarta indonesia. u can call me koto I'm an applicant for bliss now :) since i really wanna join as its members and the clan is fun

Kito4rox

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by VoηÐeLµä Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:21 pm

DarKwOrlD wrote:Vondelua When join Bliss And When ClanWar My TEST

I'll test you. Just message me whenever your ready :)
VoηÐeLµä
VoηÐeLµä
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadlySlayerRock985 Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:47 am

Can We Notice When Are We going to Have Clan War?

DeadlySlayerRock985

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:15 am

Clan War ?
Johnny
Johnny

Back to top Go down

Post by GreekFire Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:24 am

hello im greek and ive been dropped as a baby
GreekFire
GreekFire

Back to top Go down

Post by FreshOrangejuice Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:13 am

Greek,you must be a homeless man,who pays in the internet cafe to use computer and comment sh.t and stuff. xDDD this is my opinion about you

FreshOrangejuice

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidApple Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:54 pm

Hi! I am solid apple. recently started to play begone. 17 years old male from NY, USA. This clan is awesome, I would like to be a part of it. Thanks.

SolidApple

Back to top Go down

Post by MrFrizzy Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:09 pm

[size=33]I'm alone I have no friends :([/size]
[size=33]I want to join bliss[/size]
[size=33]please I want to join Bliss.[/size]
[size=33]Me Plase Change [/size]
[size=33]My Country Washington pls my ip test[/size]

[size=33]Let me talk a bit about the past, accept perhaps bliss:[/size]

[size=33]Start of entry into begone 2012-12-12/ I BtL join January 2013 :(http://prntscr.com/84n40s)[/size]

[size=33]June 12 Leave BtL leaving reason: I quit the game.) / December 25 Again Back / January 30 SZ - SOLDADOZERO Clan Create [/size][size=33]http://subefotos.com/ver/?48b762c9cf07c705a9b833eb1b627fe0o.jpg[/size][size=33]  SZ was to invite me SOLDADOZERO ) / SZ Clan Proud General Sİnce June 6 ) October 30 SZ Clan Dead[/size]

MrFrizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ham Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:08 am

I like the Juice.
~ Ham

Last edited by Ham on Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ham
Ham

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandpaNutz Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:19 am

hello i m grandpa :D

GrandpaNutz

Back to top Go down

Post by MrFrizzy Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:58 pm

VDL Test Me 
1 Change Me join bliss

MrFrizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by MrSuicideSheep Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:33 am

Hello My name Youssef and I live in Tunisia. I'm 18 years old. My birthday is 1997-08-10 I'm BeGone player since 10 April 2013 and i Joined RTD but RTD had a lot of members. So I left... Later I joined 
RB good clan but I don't know speak spanish. So I'm bored and I left.
I left the game for 1 and a half years because for my school. So everyone didn't see me. Now I'm back and I applying Bliss because I think good clan and good family. I see this game deleted accounts but I hope this game will return back. I like play Tower, Crane , Timbertown, Courtyard and Warehouse but My worst map Pipeline because this map so much lag. 

My BB nickname = MrSuicideSheep
My NPlay nickname = MrSuicideSheep but I have a problem and I can't open an account. Not coming message my outlook account for Activation code. 

MrSuicideSheep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down