BLISS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

The guide to feeling better in yourself.

+12
Ḱḯᾔℊℬε☺Шʊℓḟ
ToTheLeftToTheLeft
Prince Via
Manchester678
Strifedecer
Pønubs
iCandy
SwampBeast
Chammy
Gay Tsuna208
Dr.BowWow
Faydology™
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The guide to feeling better in yourself. Empty The guide to feeling better in yourself.

Post by Faydology™ Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:19 pm

Three choices here :

1. Choose to pack on some muscle and make the ladies love you and the men be jelly.
2. Lose some fat if you're a fat ass and then build some muscle.
3. Don't follow my advice and be a pussy all you're life.

PS. These tip's work for girl's too.

Number 1 : Building Muscle: It really is simple here but it's not as easy as picking up a weight and wow your "The hulk".
First off building muscle is at least 75% eating the right food. Protein, Carbohydrates, Fats and overall calories are important.
We'll start off with Macronutrient's, macro's are exactly what i've listed above, Protein, carbs and fat. In order to build muscle
you need to get enough Protein, to do this eat 1g of protein per pound bodyweight. You can eat more protein which is even better
but aim for 1g per pound bodyweight for starters. Carbohydrate's are also important, these are what give's you the energy to do
things during your day and also your workout, aim for 300g to 400g carbs. And last is Fat, believe it or not it's very important when building muscle as it helps pack on that extra mass which eventually you'll lose when you cut. Next thing you'll need is a decent routine, as a beginner you wont need to do much isolation exercises such as "Chest flyes" and "Cable flyes" etc etc. Start with the basic compound lifts which are Bench press, Squat's and deadlift's and some form of overhead press. My routine is a mix between strength and Aesthetics and I work on P/P/L/R/P/P/L. This mean's Push, Pull, Legs, Rest, Push, Pull, Legs. My routine look's like:

Monday: Chest/Triceps/Shoulders
Tuesday: Back/Biceps/Abs
Wednesday: Legs. ( Abs If I feel like it)
Thursday: Rest (Very Important)
Friday: Chest/Triceps/Shoulders
Saturday: Back/Biceps/Abs
Sunday: Legs.

Working muscles twice a week is a must, It really does help your muscles grow.
One thing I'd like to talk about is skinny people with "Abs". It just doesnt work, it's like a fat girl with big boobs. You cant be proud of your physique because your 110lbs and have abs. Get to around 190lbs and still maintain abs then thats something to talk about. Also Abs are made in the kitchen it really does depend on what you eat and you need to have a clean diet.

Bulking: The bulking phase is when you eat 500 calories above your maintenance and put on weight (Usually done in winter time when your not on the beech with your top off and so on lol)

Cutting: The cutting phase is when you shed that weight you put on during the bulking phase. Not all the weight will be lost because you'll have put on muscle and that's the whole point. Usually a couple months before summer starts so your shredded and you'll be able to show off them aesthetic's. Basically you repeat your bulk then when winter come's again.

Number 2: Losing Fat: Same as cutting really. Figure out your maintenance calories and eat in a 500 calorie deficit. Aim to lose 1lb per week, even more if you like, although dont go crazy losing like 5lbs per week because losing fat too quick can cause extra skin hangover at the end you need to give your skin time to adjust.

If you need help finding your cal maintenance you can talk to me and I'll work you a plan. If you have the motivation you can do it.

Number 3: Dont listen: Well you can choose not to pay attention to this if you like. I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK.

Thank's for you time.

Last edited by Faydazor on Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Faydology™
Faydology™

Back to top Go down

The guide to feeling better in yourself. Empty Re: The guide to feeling better in yourself.

Post by Dr.BowWow Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:21 pm

Good :D

Dr.BowWow

Back to top Go down

The guide to feeling better in yourself. Empty Re: The guide to feeling better in yourself.

Post by Faydology™ Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:31 pm

Tyga wrote:Good :D
Thnx mate.
Faydology™
Faydology™

Back to top Go down

Post by Gay Tsuna208 Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:24 pm

Cool guide mate. Was worth reading and helpful. I am trying to gain some more muscles and a bit more fat in me since I am generraly skinny. This can also help me when I start going under Citizen Army Training.

Gay Tsuna208

Back to top Go down

Post by Faydology™ Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:31 pm

Tsuna208 wrote:Cool guide mate. Was worth reading and helpful. I am trying to gain some more muscles and a bit more fat in me since I am generraly skinny. This can also help me when I start going under Citizen Army Training.
Thank you. It really is quality information, follow the guide and you'll pack on some mass. I'll update it if I want to add more.
Faydology™
Faydology™

Back to top Go down

Post by Chammy Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:25 am

Faydazor wrote:
3. Don't follow my advice and be a pussy all you're life.
THIS.
Chammy
Chammy
Forum Admin

http://www.nplay.com/profile/Chamosianya

Back to top Go down

Post by SwampBeast Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:33 am

dO YOU DO THIS? xD I just go to teh gym

SwampBeast

Back to top Go down

Post by Faydology™ Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:11 pm

CHAM DO YOU EVEN LIFT? :P
RaptorEdge wrote:dO YOU DO THIS? xD I just go to teh gym
Of course I do this, every bodybuilder does. Going to the gym without following the info will get you no where, apart from noob gains which means ( beginner muscle gained). You'll need to either eat a lot more or track your macro's.
Faydology™
Faydology™

Back to top Go down

Post by iCandy Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:28 pm

You seem like you were a fattguy in the past... ;s
iCandy
iCandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Faydology™ Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:52 pm

iCandy wrote:You seem like you were a fattguy in the past... ;s
Never actually, I was skinny at one point when I was 15. Been lifting 2 and a half years now, fking love it. Maybe when I get a bit older I'll compete in some competitions.
Faydology™
Faydology™

Back to top Go down

Post by Gay Tsuna208 Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:50 am

How long should I one undergo Bulking and the Cutting proccess?

Gay Tsuna208

Back to top Go down

Post by Faydology™ Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:29 pm

Tsuna208 wrote:How long should I one undergo Bulking and the Cutting proccess?
The proccesses are completely up to you, when I bulk, I bulk until I no longer like it or i'm not as defined anymore. When I cut, I cut until i'm aesthetic as fuck lol. Bulking is definately my fav though.
Faydology™
Faydology™

Back to top Go down

Post by Pønubs Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:58 pm

Nice protein man ;)

Pønubs

Back to top Go down

Post by Strifedecer Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:30 pm

What the fuck am I doing here?
Strifedecer
Strifedecer

http://www.deusjus.boards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Manchester678 Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:26 am

I think I choose option 4
Manchester678
Manchester678

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Via Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:13 pm

Dayum body builder :O

Prince Via

Back to top Go down

Post by Faydology™ Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:10 pm

Muscle-Mind connection: If you think about the specific muscle and concentrate on tearing the muscle fibre's it'll work.

I suppose the biggest battle in bodybuilding is staying motivated, you gotta think of what you want to become, and how big you wanna get and push it, No stopping, No giving up, there's no other options, sometimes you see a bodybuilder win a competition and he cry's, not because he's sad but because his hard work has payed off and all them days of dedication finally got him where he wanted to be. Usually it's a never ending battle, you lift till you physically cant lift no more, it's a battle for life. A famous bodybuilder once said "Obsession is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated" and I couldnt agree more haha. And let me tell you when you hit your goals, it's a feeling like no other, word's cant explain it.

Personally I think Bodybuilding is different from any other sport. You improve your capabilities, you have the edge and people can see the dedication unlike no other sport. It also require's 24/7 dedication. HAPPY LIFTING! More coming soon.

Faydology™
Faydology™

Back to top Go down

Post by ToTheLeftToTheLeft Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:24 am

whoa bro. Is that a picture of you?
ToTheLeftToTheLeft
ToTheLeftToTheLeft

Back to top Go down

Post by Ḱḯᾔℊℬε☺Шʊℓḟ Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:40 am

LOL max you horny.
Ḱḯᾔℊℬε☺Шʊℓḟ
Ḱḯᾔℊℬε☺Шʊℓḟ

Back to top Go down

Post by Chammy Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:46 am

Let Fayde be your inspiration jajajaja
Chammy
Chammy
Forum Admin

http://www.nplay.com/profile/Chamosianya

Back to top Go down

Post by Faydology™ Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:15 pm

ToTheMax wrote:whoa bro. Is that a picture of you?
YEAH BUDDAY.

Faydology™
Faydology™

Back to top Go down

Post by ToTheLeftToTheLeft Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:47 pm

hot damn
ToTheLeftToTheLeft
ToTheLeftToTheLeft

Back to top Go down

Post by Faydology™ Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:05 pm

ToTheMax wrote:hot damn
LOL
Faydology™
Faydology™

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Via Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:23 pm

Omg good tips!!! xD Dayum fayde, im happy to see you so dedicated to smething!!!!

Prince Via

Back to top Go down

Post by Faydology™ Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:47 pm

Awesome Prince Vialate wrote:Omg good tips!!! xD Dayum fayde, im happy to see you so dedicated to smething!!!!
lol I've been dedicated to this for the past 2 and a half years.
Faydology™
Faydology™

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum