BLISS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

The guide to feeling better in yourself.

+12
Ḱḯᾔℊℬε☺Шʊℓḟ
ToTheLeftToTheLeft
Prince Via
Manchester678
Strifedecer
Pønubs
iCandy
SwampBeast
Chammy
Gay Tsuna208
Dr.BowWow
Faydology™
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The guide to feeling better in yourself. - Page 2 Empty Re: The guide to feeling better in yourself.

Post by JH0098 Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:15 pm

Well..

JH0098

Back to top Go down

The guide to feeling better in yourself. - Page 2 Empty Re: The guide to feeling better in yourself.

Post by Faydology™ Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:08 pm

Motivational speech: I am not a star, I don't want to be a star, I don't have a great name, the media have never heard of me, no public, no cheerleaders, it's not about winning or losing, its about reaching your limits, going as far as you can go and then going farther, I don't collect titles, I collect hours, hours of hard work, hours of pain, that's just me, I'm playing for the ultimate victory, the victory over yourself, this is a way of life, there is no finish line, becoming the best that you can be, there's nothing else that matters, beating the odds, fulfilling your destiny, I don't want to be a superstar, I want to be better than that, I just want to be me.
Faydology™
Faydology™

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Via Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:48 pm

Cool speech :)

Prince Via

Back to top Go down

Post by Ḱḯᾔℊℬε☺Шʊℓḟ Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:06 am

Best speech ever. Fayde4Admin
Ḱḯᾔℊℬε☺Шʊℓḟ
Ḱḯᾔℊℬε☺Шʊℓḟ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:05 pm

Nice guide mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hider Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:30 am

haha nice fayde

Hider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:52 am

ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:02 pm

Nice.
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by GreekFire Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:44 pm

i am not feeling any better
GreekFire
GreekFire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:42 am

Why

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum